AIIMS Recruitment 2019 | Online Application form for 50 Junior resident Vacancies
This is the greatest news for the candidate who is eagerly waiting for Latest All India Govt Jobs. Yes, candidates, your wait is over. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi have announced a huge number of vacancies for you. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invites application for 50 vacancies for Junior resident post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for can also search for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 for 50 Vacancies.
Applicant must apply before 7th May 2019. Candidates can read official notification before applying for these vacancies. So, candidates can apply through offline mode only. Moreover, important details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc are given below.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date of Online Registrations: Already Started
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th May 2019
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 for 50 Vacancies
www.aiimsraipur.edu.in AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2019
Name of the organization: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Number of vacancies: 50
Name of Post: Junior resident
Notification: AIIMS Recruitment 2019
Official Site: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee
Educational Qualification:- Applicant who wants to apply for AIIMS Jr 2019 Application form, they must possess an MBBS degree from recognized board or university.
Age Limit:- 18to 30 years. Moreover, age relaxation will provide to reserve category candidates. For more details refer official notification.
Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/- per month.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019?
- First of all visit official website or link is given below.“
- Look around for AIIMS Application form 2019 for 50 Junior resident Vacancies.
- Read all instruction and guidelines carefully.
- Click on yes button.
- Click on the register button
- Fill AIIMS Junior resident Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Click on the final submit button.
Important Links and Downloads
Official Website: Click here