CISF Recruitment 2019 | Online application form for 300 Head Constables (General Duty) Vacancies
Central Industrial Security Force released a huge number of vacancies this year. CISF has released 300 Head Constable (General Duty) Posts. Further, Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts, they can apply through the official website.
Moreover, Candidate who wants to apply for CISF Recruitment 2019 for Head Constable GD Vacancies, they must apply till 17th December 2019. In case the applicant belongs to North East Region, they can apply till 24th December 2019.
Further details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, admit card, etc are given below.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-12-2019
- Last date for North East Region: 24-12-2019
CISF Recruitment 2019 for 300 Head Constable GD Vacancies
- Name of the Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
- Post Name:- Head Constable
- Total Vacancies:– 300
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Educational Qualification:– Candidate who wants to apply for these posts, must have possess 12th Class with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit: 18 – 23 years. Moreover, the age relaxation will be permissible for reserved candidates as per the rules mentioned in the official notification. (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
|For all other candidates||₹100/-|
|SC/ST and Female Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Through Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn|
How to apply CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “CISF Vacancy 2019 for HC Vacancies“.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Attach all the necessary Documents
- Submit it
- In addition, Candidates please see the official notification for more detail regarding apply mode.
Download Official Notification – Click Here