DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2017 | Online application form for Medical Officer Vacancies
Candidates who want to start working with Health Department, they can apply now for this department. Department of Health & Family Welfare released the vacancies for Medical Officer positions. Furthermore, Applicants who are eligible, they can apply for Department of Health recruitment. There are thousands number of people who are waiting for this jobs, and they are happy to hear that health dept announced recruitment notice this year. In addition, Candidate who likes to apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2017 for Medical Officer posts, they must attend walk in interview on 31 October 2017 at 11:00 am. Furthermore, Information like age limit, application fee, selection process, educational qualification and official notification are mentioned below.
Important Dates :
Walk in Interview Schedule: 31 October 2017 at 11:00 (Tuesday)
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2017 for Online Application forms
From the above information readers already know that Department of Health & Family Welfare have announced a notice to hire part-time & full-time medical officer posts. Candidates who are qualify for these posts & wants to fill the application form for these vacancies, they must have MBBS from recognized university/ board OR equivalent degree from medical council of india/ Punjab Medical Council. Moreover, Candidates age should not more than 64 years as per Newspaper official notification. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview
DHFW Jobs | Medical Officer Application Form 2017
- Organization: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kapurthala
- Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have MBBS from recognized university/ board OR equivalent degree from medical council of india/ Punjab Medical Council.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should not more than 64 years as per Newspaper official notification
Selection process: Selection of the applicants will be purely on the basis of performance in the interview
- Pay Scale: Rs 36000/- for full time medical officer and Rs 18000/- for part time medical officer
1, Medical Officer (Full time) – 1 (Job location Phagwara)
2, Medical Officer (Part time) – 1 (Job location Kapurthala)
How to apply ?
- Interview will be held at office of Civil Surgeon, Kapurthala
- Candidates should bring education qualification certificates, experience certificates, Age proof on the day of interview. Also, bring photocopy of all the above documents and 2 passport size photographs.
- In addition, Candidates please check Newspaper official notification for more detail regarding address & other detail.
- All candidates need to reach on time on the day of interview (31 October 2017 at 11:00 (Tuesday))
- Applicants must passed their 10th standard with Punjabi subject.