Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019 | Online application form for 275 vacancies
Department of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has announced the recruitment notice to hire 275 candidates for different posts. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the online application form from official website https://fssai.gov.in. The government has started to accept Online application forms. Applicants can submit their forms before 25th April 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019 for 275 vacancies. Moreover, candidates may download and read official notification in order to get complete details regarding this notification. Further details regarding application form, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, the fee of an application form and so on are given below.
- The last date to submit online application form: 25th April 2019
Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019 for 275 vacancies
FSSAI Vacancies 2019
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Careers for 275 Posts:
Name of organization: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Posts name: various
official website: https://fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Vacancy details 2019
|Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||07|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||15|
Eligibility Criteria for Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are going to fill FSSAI 2019 Application form, they must have possessed graduation/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Tech in relevant field. Moreover, candidates may refer to official notification.
Age limit: 18-30 years. In addition to this, age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD will be provided. For more details refer official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay in the Pay Level as stipulated against each post and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, etc.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on followings.
- Assistant Director: CBT+ Written Examination + Interview
- Assistant Director (Technical): CBT+ Written Examination + Interview
- Technical Officer: CBT+ Written Examination
- Central Food Safety Officer: CBT+ Written Examination
- Hindi Translator: CBT+ Written Examination
- Administrative Officer: CBT+ Written Examination+ Interview
- Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination
- Junior Assistant Grade-I: CBT+ Written Examination
- Personal Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination+ Skill Test
- Assistant Manager (IT): CBT+ Written Examination
- IT Assistant: CBT+ Written Examination
- Deputy Manager: CBT+ Written Examination + Interview
- Assistant Manager: CBT+ Written Examination
Application fee and intimation charges: Rs.1000/- for General/OBC/EWS and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates will applicable.
How to apply for Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Food Supply Department Recruitment 2019 for 275 Vacancies”.
- Fill application form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Pay online application fee.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Save and take a print of your application form.
Important Links and Downloads
Download official website: Click here
Apply Online here: Click here
Official Website: Click here