HP TET 2016 | Himachal Teacher Eligibility Test Application form for TGT, PGT, PRT
This is greatest news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016. Yes Candidates !!!! Your wait is over. Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary education, Dharamshala (HPBOSE) have announce Teacher Eligibility Test. HPBOSE had declared HP TET 2016 entrance exam on 4th, 10th & 11th September 2016. So interested and eligible candidates HP TET Online Application form 2016 from official website www.hpbose.org. Last date for applying Himachal TET Exam 2016 is 20st August 2016. Candidates can apply for this before last dates. Further details like important dates, educational qualification. age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, application form, Important links and downloads regarding HP TET 2016 Online Application form is given below. Candidates can keep in touch with us for more details regarding HP TET Admit Card. HP TET Answer key, HP TET Result, HP TET Final Selection etc.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 1st August 2016
Last Date of Online Application : 20th August 2016
HP TET 2016 Application form | Himachal Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Online Registration
As you know that Himachal Pradesh have announced Teacher Eligibility Test for various TGT, PGT, PRT and other posts. This test is conducted for trainee graduate teacher for art, medical, Shastri, language, Punjabi, and Urdu subjects. Interested and eligible candidates who wants to apply for HPBOSE TET Exam 2016. First of all they must have possess Graduation in various streams with 1 year B.Ed or 10+2 with at least 50% marks. Hence candidates will selected for teacher based on Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants who wants to apply for Himachal Pradesh State TET 2016, they must have to pay application fee of Rs.800/- for general category and Rs.500/- for other categories. Therefore all information regarding HP TET 2016 is given below.
www.hpbose.org Himachal Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Online Application form
- Name of the organization: Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary education, Dharamshala (HPBOSE)
- Name of Exam : Teacher Eligibility Test
- Vacancies Name : TGT (Arts), TGT (Non-Medical), TGT Medical, Shastri, Language Teacher, JBT
- Notification: HPTET Online Application Form
- Date of Test: 4th September to 11th September 2016
- Admit Card Status : Available soon
- Selection Process : Written Test
- Official Site: www.hpbose.org
HP TET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :- Interested and eligible candidates who wants to apply for HP TET Online Application Form 2016. They must possess following education. Candidates are advised to check the state wise eligibility in detailed notification.
- TGT (Arts): Applicants must possess BA/B.Com with 50% Marks with 1 year B.Ed or 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- TGT (Non-Medical): Candidate must have possess B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- TGT Medical: TGT Medical Interested candidates have possess B.Sc (Medical) with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- Shastri: Shastri with at least 50% marks.
- Language Teacher: Applicants must possess BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years diploma in B.EI.Ed/B.Ed.
- JBT: For JBT Teaching Post, 10+2 with 50% marks and two years JBT certificate course is must .
HP TET 2016 Application Form Fees
Candidates will have to deposit Rs.800/- for General and Rs. 500/- for all other categories in order to apply of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
Selection Process : Applicants will be selected based on HPTET Exam Score.
How to apply for HP TET 2016 ?
- First of all visit official website “www.hpbose.org“.
- Click on career section.
- Select TET 2016 Section.
- Download notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click on registration link.
- Enter your Name, DOB, Contact No., E-Mail ID, Category and other.
- Pay application fee in the designated banks generated Challan in favour of the “Secretary, HP board of School education, Dharamshala“.
- Save and take print of your application form for future use.