Indian Army Recruitment 2018 | Online Application Form for 3400 Sailor Vacancies Apply online
Indian Army has announced a vacancy notification of sailor for candidates. The official notification regarding Indian Army Recruitment drive has already been released and is available at the official website. Candidates can also download the Indian Army 2018 Recruitment Notification from the below-mentioned download link.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria required to apply for this vacancy can apply for the recruitment of Indian Army Sailor Posts. The online application will start from 14th December 2018. Eligible candidates can apply till 30th December 2018. Important Details regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2018 for 3400 Sailor Vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, relaxation in age limit for reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC and EXSM, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, exam date, admit card release date, application fee, selection process, how to apply, date of release of result and answer key etc are mentioned below in detail.
|Graduation Jobs||Post Graduation Jobs||ITI/Diploma Jobs||Police/Army Jobs|
- Starting date of online application form: 14th December 2018
- Last date for online application form: 30th December 2018
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 for Sailor Vacancies
Details of Recruitment
Name of the Post: Sailor
No of Posts –3400
- SSR Sailor: 2500
- Artificer Apprentice: 500
- Matric Recruit: 400
Educational Qualification – The minimum educational requirement needed is 10th/12th from recognized board.
Age Limit – 20 to 22 years. Refer to Official Notification for age limit and age relaxation rules. Candidates can download official notification from the below-mentioned download link.
Pay Scale- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- as per government norms.
|Free E-Books||Free Study Modules||Earn Money Online||Scholarship Schemes|
Selection Process – The selection of candidates in Indian Army Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination/Screening/Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Standards –
Western Himalayan Region -163 cm
Eastern Himalayan Region -160 cm
Western Plains Region -170 cm
Eastern Plains Region -169 cm
Central Plains Region -168 cm
Southern Plains Region – 166 cm
Western Himalayan Region/Eastern Himalayan Region – 48 kg
Rest All Regions – 50 kg
For All Regions – 77 cm
Physical Fitness Test Parameters –
Running – 1.6 Km in 5 min in 45 seconds
Pull Ups – 6 Pull-ups
Application fee: Candidate will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 205/- for General and OBC category. Job hunters belonging to SC/ST category are exempted to pay any application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Army Sailor Job 2018
- Before filling an online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.