Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Online Application form for Air Traffic Control, Observer, Pilot MR, Pilot Other MR
Indian Navy invites candidates to fill up various vacancies for 22 Posts of ATC, Observer, Pilot MR, Pilot Other MR. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Official notification is uploaded on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts.
Moreover, candidates can also search for Indian Recruitment in 2018. Applicants can apply for these posts till 14th September. Application forms are already started. So, Candidates can apply before the last date. Further notification details like eligibility criteria, application form, important dates. important links etc are given below.
Important Dates :
• Starting Date to apply online– 25-August-2018
• Last Date to apply for the job– 14-September-2018
• SSB Interview Date– November 2018 to March 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Apply now for 22 Vacancies
As you know, Indian Navy has announced notification regarding recruitment of ATC, Observer and Pilot Posts. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies. they must possess the essential qualifications prescribed for the respective post.
Selection of applicants is based on Physical Fitness, Interview, and Document Verification process. Selected candidates will get pay scale according to government norms.
- Name of the organization: Indian Navy
- Name of the post: Air Traffic Control, Observer, Pilot MR, Pilot Other MR
- Number of posts: 22
- Air Traffic Control ATC (Male/Female) – 08 Post
- Observer (Male/Female) – 06 Post
- Pilot (MR) (Male/Female) – 03 post
- Pilot Other MR (Male Only) – 05
- Notification Regarding: Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process: Interview and Document Verification
- Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army ATC, Pilot and Observer Job
Educational Qualification:- Candidates who are going to apply for this Indian Navy 2018 Application Form, they must possess the educational qualification as given below:
ATC – Passed Engineering /Appearing in Final year of engineering course in any Discipline with at least 60% marks till 5th/7th semester, in regular/integrated Course respectively & candidates must have scored 60% aggregate marks in Class X & XII & minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
Pilot/Observer– Passed Engineering examination /Appearing in the final year of engineering course with at least 60% marks till 5th/7thsemester, in regular/integrated Course respectively.
Pilot/Observer –162.5 cms with correlated Weight
ATC – 157 cms (Male) & 152 cms(Female) with correlated weight
Age Limit:- Candidate must be born between
ATC – 02/07/1994 to 01/07/1998
Observer – 02/07/1995 to 01/07/2000
Pilot (MR) – 02/07/1995 to 01/07/2000
Pilot Other MR – 02/07/1995 to 01/07/2000
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100- Rs.1,77,500/- per month
Recruitment authority board have decided selection process as is given below.
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
- First of all visit official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in ”.
- Click on career Section.
- Look around for “Indian Navy Recruitment 2018“
- Download application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Save a document for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in