KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for the 401 Vacancies Prelims Exam
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced a vacancy notification of KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment 2017 for the 401 Vacancies through Preliminary Exam. The official notification regarding this recruitment drive has already been released and is available at the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates can also download the KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment Notification from the below mentioned download link from our website which we have provided below at the end of this post.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria required to apply for this vacancy can apply online for KPSC Gazetted Probationer Vacancy 2017 through the official website on or before 12 June 2017. The tentative date for conducting written exam is scheduled on 20 August 2017. Important Details regarding KPSC Probationer Jobs 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, relaxation in age limit for reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PH and EXSM, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, exam date, admit card release date, application fee, selection process, how to apply online, date of release of result and answer key etc are mentioned below in detail.
Starting Date to Apply Online – 12-5-2017
Last Date to Apply Online – 12-06-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee – 13-06-2017
Date of the Written Exam – 20-08-2017
KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Name of the organization – Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies – 401
Post Name – Gazetted Probationer Preliminary Exam
Group A: 150 posts
1. KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant: 30 posts
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 20 posts
3. Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD): 08 posts
4. Assistant Director/ District Treasury Officer: 14 posts
5. District Backward Classes Welfare Officer: 09 posts
6. Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes: 65 posts
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner: 04 posts
Group B: 251 posts
8. Tehsildar (Revenue Department): 66 posts
9. Commercial Tax Officer: 100 posts
10. Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department): 01 post
11. Deputy Superintendent of Excise: 05 posts
12. Assistant Treasury Officer: 04 posts
13. Chief Officer Grade-I: 19 posts
14. Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other): 02 posts
15. Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Department: 02 posts
16. Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies: 36 posts
17. Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department: 02 posts
18. Labour Officer: 05 posts
19. Employment Officer: 09 posts
KPSC Recruitment 2017 for Gazetted Probationer Post
Educational Qualification – The minimum educational requirement needed to apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationer Job is a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit – The age limit required in order to apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationer Recruitment 2017 is 21 – 35 years for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 4 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. However age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD and EXSM as per the rules mentioned in the official notification. Candidates can download it from the below mentioned download link.
Selection Process – The selection of candidates in KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of their performance in Personality test, Preliminary & Main Exam.
Application Fee – KPSC Fee is Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply – Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website or through the direct applying link mentioned below on or before last date mentioned above. For more details refer official website attached below.
Official Website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
—–>Subscribe Free WhatsApp Job Alert Service<—–