Maulana Azad National Scholarship | Scholarship for Minority Girls
Nowadays most of all students in india study till 12th class. But lots of top level schools are taking very high fee for 11th and 12th class for high quality of education. So students who belongs to middle level families. They cannot afford free of those schools. So The Educational Foundation have announced Maulana Azad National Scholarship. Students who are eagerly waiting this news from long time, they can grab this opportunity. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this National scholarship of Maulana Azad through online or offline mode.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Girls will be provided to those girl candidates who have passed 10th class and going to take admission in 11th class. So this scholarship will be provided to assist meritorious Girl students who belong to National Minorities, who cannot continue their education without financial support. So those girls candidates can apply for this Maulana Azad Scholarship. Further eligibility for this scholarship is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting date of applying : 15th June 2017
Last date for applying this scheme : 31st September 2017
Scholarship Amount of Maulana Azad National Scholarship :
The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- which will be released in two installments of Rs.6000/- each. First installment will be released after sanction of scholarship. Second installment will be released when students, when student will submit proof of passing class XIth, and admonition to Class XIIth in the office of the Foundation.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only Girls students can apply, who belongs to National Minorities,(i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis).
- Students who wants to apply for this scholarship, they should score minimum 55% marks (in aggregate) in 10th Class conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education. This is just basic qualifying criteria and does not guarantee grant of scholarship.
- Student’s Family income should less than 1 Lac Rupees in the preceding financial year. Student must submit Salary Certificate or Pension Certificate (in case of retired persons), duly authenticated by controlling authority, of her parent/guardian along with the application. In case of Landholder candidate has to mention total land holding with details of irrigated and nonirrigated and other landed property owned by her family along with total income of the family.
- School/College offering admission to class XI must be recognized by Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
- Student should confirm admission in Class XI. Admission slip issued by school/college should be sent with application form.
- This is one time scholarship. Student once selected for scholarship cannot avail this scholarship scheme again.
- Student who is getting any scholarship, she is not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
List of Document Required for Maulana Azad National Scholarship
- Income Certification/Affidavit of Family.
- Verification by present principal of school/college.
- Marksheet or Certification of Xth (10th) Class attested by present principal of school/college.
- Passport size photograph attested by present principal of school/college.
- Proof of Religion certification attested by present principal of school/college.
How to apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship
- First of all visit official website of Maulana azad scholarship “http://maef.nic.in”.
- Read all details regarding scholarship.
- Choose proper link to apply.
- Click on apply now for “Maulana Azad National Scholarship“.
- Fill all details.
- Upload required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Save registration number for future use.
- Take print of application form.
Important Links and Downloads
Click here to apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship <<— Link Activated
Official Website : http://maef.nic.in