MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018 | Apply now for 05 Non Teaching Vacancies
This is greatest news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest Teaching Jobs. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) invites candidates to fill up 05 vacancies for deputy registrar, assistant security officer, deputy training and placement Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non Teaching Vacancies. Official notification is uploaded on website www.mrsptu.ac.in.
Candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Application forms are started. Applicant can fill their application forms till 03rd October 2018. So, Candidates can check official website regularly. Further notification details eligibility criteria, application form, important dates. important links etc is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting date of online application form : Already Started
Last date of online application form : 03rd October 2018
MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018 for registrar, assistant security officer, deputy training and placement
Details of Vacancy
As you know, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU) has announced notification regarding recruitment of various posts. Applicants must follow the following criteria for applying MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018. Candidates who wants to apply for these vacancies. they must have possess Graduation/ Master Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point Scale. Candidate’s age should more than 18 years as per official notification. Moreover age relaxation will provided to reserve category candidates.
Applicant must have knowledge of Punjabi language upto 10th Class. More details regarding these vacancies is given below. Selection process for MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018 is Written test / Interview. Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100 with Grade pay of Rs.7600. The fee of Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for sc/st candiadates) can be submitted through demand draft in favour of Registrar, MRSPTU, Bathinda payable at Bathinda alongwith application. Candidates can apply online and send by post Print out hard version of application duly signed. Moreover, candidates can refer official notification for complete details.
www.mrsptu.ac.in MRSPTU Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018 for 05 Posts
Name of the organization : Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU)
Name of the post : deputy registrar, assistant security officer, deputy training and placement (Non Teaching Staff)
Number of posts : 05
Eligibility: Master Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point Scale
Notification Regarding : MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018
Selection Process : Written Test / Interview
Pay Scale : ₹15600/- to ₹39100 with Grade pay of ₹7600
Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point Scale.
- 9 years experience as assistant professor in AGP of Rs.6000
- Comparable experience in research establishment or other institutions.
- 5 years of administrative experience as assistant registrar or equivalent.
- Number of Posts: 04
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with GP Rs.7600/-
Assistant Security Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience as security supervisor/ supervisory position in a Govt office educational/ Private organization
- Person who have served in Army or such uniformed service at JCO level.
- Number of Posts: 01
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
Deputy Training and Placement
- M.Tech/ MBA with 60% marks.
- Basic Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of 05 years or above in corporate/ marketing/ HR/ Training and Placement.
- Number of Posts: 01
- Pay Scale: Rs.1 Lac
Recruitment authority board have decided selection process for MRSPTU Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Written test / Interview
Application Fee: The fee of Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for sc/st candiadates) can submitted through demand draft in favour of Registrar, MRSPTU, Bathinda payable at Bathinda alongwith application.
How to apply for MRSPTU Bathinda Recruitment 2018 ?
- First of all visit official website “www.mrsptu.ac.in“.
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “MRSPTU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non Teaching Staff Posts”.
- Fill application form.
- Pay application fee. for application fee details refer official notification.
- Finally Submit Application form.
- Your MRSPTU Bathinda Application Form 2018 will submitted.
- Save and take a print of your application form for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
Download official notification: Click here
Eligibility Criteria: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Official Website: Click here