NPCIL Recruitment | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018 | Online Application for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released huge number of vacancies this year. NPCIL have released 122 Stipendiary Trainee vacancies. Further, Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts, they can apply through official website. Application forms available from 15th October 2018. Moreover, Candidate who wants to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 122 Stipendiary Trainee posts, they must apply before 14th November 2018. Further details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, admit card etc is given below.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online application forms : 15th October 2018
- Last date for applying these vacancies : 14th November 2018
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 | Apply now for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies
Details of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancies
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form 2018 for 122 Vacancies
- Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Post Name:-Stipendiary Trainee
- Total Vacancies:– 122
- Job Location – Rajasthan
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 56 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: 66 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification :- Candidate who wants to apply for these posts, the must have possess following qualifications.
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator
- 10+2 (HSC) or ISC (with Science Subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and mathematics individually.
- Should have English as one of the subject at least at SSC level.
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer
- SSC (10th) with Science Subjects with not less than 50% marks in Science and mathematics individually.
- 2 years ITI certificate in electronics, electrician, Mechanistic/Turner, Fitter and Welder.
- At least 1 year working experience after completing the course.
Age Limit :- Candidate’s age should not more than 24 years as on 14.11.2018 or per ruled given in official notification. For more detail please refer official notification regarding age limit.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate in this recruitment will get pay scale of Rs 21,700/- per month after training.
Selection of the Candidate will be based on the performance in the followings.
- Written exam
- Skill test.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 ?
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “NPCIL for 122 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies“.
- Fill application form carefully
- Attach all the necessary Documents
- Click on final submit button.
- Your application form will submitted.
Important Links and Downloads
Download Official Notification – Click Here