ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 | Online Application for 4014 Apprentice Vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Ahmedabad has announced huge number of vacancies. ONGC, Ahmedabad has announced 4014 vacancies for Apprentice posts. Eligible and interested for these posts can apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from the official website.
Moreover, candidates can also search for ONGC Recruitment 2019 for 4014 Apprentice Vacancies. Official notification is already uploaded on website. Candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Online application are started from 14-03-2019. Applicants can apply for these vacancies up to 28-03-2019. Further details like important dates, eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. regarding ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 4014 Vacancies are given below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2019 by 17:00 Hrs
- Tentative date of Result/ Selection: 01-04-2019
- Date of Document Verification: 08 to 12-04-2019
- Date of Joining of Candidates: 15-04-2019
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 4014 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Apprentice Vacancies
Name of the organization : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Designation : Apprentice
Number of Vacancies : 4014
Notification Regarding : ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification : 10th/ 10+2th/ ITI from recognized board or university according to Post
Age Limit : Age limit is 18 to 24 years and as per official notification
Category Age as on 28.03.2019 For General 18 – 24 years OBC 18 – 27 years SC/ ST 18 – 29 years Persons with Disability General 18 – 34 years Persons with Disability OBC 18 – 37 years Persons with Disability SC/ ST 18 – 29 years Relaxation in Upper Age 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Selection Process : based on performance in marks in desired qualification as per post.
Salary : percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination
ONGC Vacancies 2019 Details:
Selection of candidates will be based on performance in following(s):
- Percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC.
How to apply?
- First of all visit the official website
- Look around for “ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 for 4014 Vacancies“.
- Fill application form.
- Send application form to official address.
- Your application form for will submitted.
- Save and Take a print of application form for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
Click here to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019