PGIMER Recruitment 2019 | Online application form for Group A, B, and C Vacancies: Apply Online for PGI Chandigarh Jobs
If the applicants are looking for PGIMER Latest Jobs, then this post is for you. Candidates who want to work with PGIMER, they can apply for this post.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh announced a notice to hire 65 Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts are in PGIMER, Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana. In addition to this, Applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can Apply for PGIMER Chandigarh recruitment 2019.
There are many individuals who are waiting for these jobs for a long time, and they are lucky to hear that recruitment this year. Furthermore, Candidate who are eligible and interested, they have to apply before the last date i.e. 03 Oct 2019.
In addition to this, information such as age limit, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, and official notification are mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date: 07-09-2019
- Last Date: 03-10-2019
Chandigarh PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form
As the readers already know about application dates. If any applicants looking for a job in PGIMER, then this job is right for you. As you know the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh has announced a notice to hire various posts.
Applicants who are eligible for these posts & want to work with this origination, they can refer official notification for complete detail regarding education qualification.
- Organization: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- No of Vacancies: 65
- Official Website: pgimer.edu.in
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Principal (NINE) – Group A||01||1. Master’s degree in nursing.
2. 10 years experience in teaching in a college of Nursing.
|Public Relation Officer – Group A||01||1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism/ Public Relations/Mass Communication.
3. Not less than 12 years of experience out of which at least 7 years should be in the Supervisory capacity in public relation/publicity/ printing and publishing.
|Junior Technician (Radiotherapy) – Group B||02||B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiology/ Radiotherapy)||18-30 years|
|Plaster Technician Grade-II – Group C||01||Matric with Science having 3 years experience in the line in a teaching Institute/hospital of repute.||18-30 years|
|Lower Division Clerk – Group C||35||1. 12th class or equivalent qualification.
2. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
|Security Guard Grade-II – Group C||25||i) Matriculation Middle Standard pass in the case of Ex-serviceman who has an excellent record and has passed the second class examination of the service).
ii) Following Physical standards: a. Height: 167 Cms. b. Chest: 80 Cms.
Age Relaxation: –
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PH Candidates
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹500|
Selection: Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the examination/interview/type test.
How to apply for PGI Job Form?
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted. Fill application form over there.
Downloads Official Notification