How to prepare for a Govt Job Exam while doing a Private Job | Government Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks
Hello Readers, today we are going to discuss very important topic. A huge number of people were asking for How to prepare for a Govt Job Exam while doing a Private Job ? So, Guys, Nowadays most of people are doing private job for surviving their life. But they are exhausted due to High pressure, Low incomes, High expenses and much more. So, they want to live a better life with relief from pressure, Good salary and much more. So, some people may have questions in their mind Will it be possible to prepare for government job while working in private sector?
But they don’t want to loose their current private job also. So, here team of careerafter.com will give tips and trick to crack Government Jobs which doing their current private Job. With these tips and trick you can achieve your goal to crack govt job exams.
Also Look through :
- How to crack SBI Bank Exams without Coaching in First Attempt
Monthly Current Affairs Free PDF Book Download
How to prepare for a Govt Job Exam while doing a Private Job | Tips to Crack Govt Job Exam
Here following are some tips and tricks to crack the govt job exam.
- Firstly choose your goal and don’t change or leave it until you achieve. E.g. SSC Job, Banking Job, Teaching Job, Defence Job Etc.
- You may not find many hours of study if you are working a full time. A full time job may consume 8 – 10 hours in a day. In that case it is most important to plan your time table accordingly.
- Manage to rise at 5.30 in the morning and study for 2 hours, in starting it is hard to rise but think of your aim and goal.
- Generally the people come from office at 8.00 pm. So you have 2 hours from 9.30 to 11.30 pm for study.
- Prepare a study plan according to your time. and do strictly follow it. Try to study 3 hrs daily.
- One of the Important point to take in mind avoid distractions, social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. These apps/Websites may consume lot of hours from your daily life.
- You cannot read or complete full book. So, Keep strong the important topics of your exam. If possible try to learn shortcuts.
- Read newspaper daily like Hindustan times / Hindus and Monthly News Magazines also.
- Make a separate list of the topics at which you are strong and topics at which you are weak. Now, you need to give less time to strong topics and more time to weak topics.
- Download and take print our of your study material for your exam
- Go through last year question papers and sample papers to get an idea of the exam and paper pattern. It will ease the process of learning so that you can read only topics important from exam perspective.
- Don’t waste your time to unimportant activities.
- Try to avoid watching television, movies etc. If you want to watch, them make sure that will give some information/ News. And make a time limit to watch TV.
- We don’t say keep study only, if you want to take relaxation, play outdoor games. Avoid Mobile Games, Video games, PS, XBox etc.
- If you are unable to study yourself, join weekly classes in some coaching institute. Which will helps you to learn some skills, shortcuts, methods to solve questions easily. (if you are slow learner)
Hope, you have liked our some tips and tricks which will help you to prepare for a govt job. If you find please share it with your family and friends, and do one more thing please like and share our Facebook page or join our Facebook group to get there wonderful ideas and tips trick about getting a govt job.
|Latest Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||SSC Latest Jobs||10th/12th Pass Jobs|