Punjab Govt Announced Ravi font for Type Test – Download Ravi Font Now
Every year Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) conducts the Punjabi typing test to recruit various candidates for the post of Clerk. Earlier, they use ASEES font to type in Punjabi, Today Punjab govt have announced the notification, that they will conduct Punjabi typing test in RAVI font.
As you know that, PSSSB had announced recruitment notice to hire various candidates for Data Entry Operator (DEO) under Adv No 03 of 2016 and Clerk cum Data Entry operator under Adv No.04 of 2016. Now , PSSSB recruitment authority have announced that they will conduct their Punjabi typing test in UNICODE FONT RAVI only. So, candidates are advised to start practicing in RAVI font.
So applicants who are preparing for typing test, they must practice in RAVI Font only.
How to Download and Install Ravi Font in your Computer ?
Most of applicants are not able to install the RAVI font in your Computer. So here steps to install the RAVI Font in your computer.
- Download RAVI font from link given below.
- Open the downloads folder or location where you have downloaded the RAVI font.
- Double click on font file.
- Click on Install button.
- Now open Control Panel.
- Click on Religion and Language
- Click on Keyboard and Language.
- Click on Change Keyboard.
- Click on Add button and Select Punjabi Language.
- Open Microsoft word and Select RAVI Font
- Change the Language EN to PN from Taskbar.