Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018 | Apply now for Cluster Coordinator, MIS Assistant and other posts
Department of Punjab Rural Development Panchayat, Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner Development, Gurdaspur has announced 21 vacancies for Accountant, MIS Assistant, Cluster Coordinator, Block Programme Manager purely on contract basis. Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts. They can apply for Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018 from http://gurdaspur.nic.in/
Official notification is already uploaded on website. Candidates can read official notification. before applying for these posts. Applicants can apply for these vacancies up to 26th October 2018. Further details like important dates,eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of online Application Form : Already Started
Last Date of Online Application Form : 26th October 2018
Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018 for MIS Asst, Manager etc
PSLRM Vacancy 2018
www.pbrdp.gov.in Punjab Rural Development Vacancy 2018
Name of the organization : Department of Punjab Rural Development Panchayat, Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner Development, Gurdaspur
Post Designation : Accountant, MIS Assistant, Cluster Coordinator, Block Programme Manager
Number of Vacancies : 21
Notification Regarding : Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018
Official Website : http://gurdaspur.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018
- Qualification: Graduation in relevant field. Preferably Post Graduate in Commerce, or in other related field.
- Experience: 2 years in Accounts Finance or Auditing in well known Govt. or Private organization.
- Number of Posts: 01
- Salary: 20,000/-
Block Programme Manager
- Qualification: Graduation in relevant field. Preferably Post Graduate in Rural Development/ Management/ Business Administration/ Agri Business Management/ Social Work/ Agriculture & Allied discipline like Dairying, Poultry, Sheep Breeding with first division.
- Number of Posts: 04
- Salary: Rs.25,000/-
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree or diploma, preferable diploma in rural development/ Management/ Business Administration/ Agri Business Management/ Social Science.
- Number of Posts: 10
- Salary: Rs.18,000/-
- Qualification: Minimum Graduate, Proficiency in data entry, Computer MS office work, or knowledge of tally, accounting, and other accounting software
- Number of Posts: 06
- Salary: Rs.20,000/-
Selection of candidates will based on performance in followings.
- Written exam
- Type test
How to apply for Punjab Rural Development Recruitment 2018 ?
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria, they may submit their online application form in all respects available on official website http://gurdaspur.nic.in/ and reach the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner, (Development), Room No. 04, Railway Road, Gurdaspur on or before 26/10/2018.
Important Links and Downloads
Download official notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here