SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2019 Released – Online Form for Developer, IT Security Expert, and Other Vacancies
State Bank of India has declared the latest bank job recruitment for the SBI Specialist Officer Notification for 477 Vacancies.
The official notification is available at the website www.sbi.co.in and candidates can download it from the below-mentioned link.
All the important details and information regarding SBI SO 477 Vacancies is mentioned in the official notification in detail.
Candidates who were waiting for a long time for the SBI SO Jobs have a wonderful opportunity now to apply for these posts.
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned below are invited to apply online through the official website.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 06-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 25-09-2019
- Tentative Date for Online Test for Sl No 01 to 24: 20-10-2019
- Tentative Date of Downloading Admit Card for Online Test: 10-10-2019
SBI Specialist Officer Notification Recruitment for 477 SO Posts
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Number of Vacancies: 477
Job Role: Bank Job
Type of Job: Government
Official Website Link: www.sbi.co.in
- Developer: 147 Posts
- Developer: 34 Posts
- System / Server Administrator: 47 Posts
- Database Administrator: 29 Posts
- Cloud Administrator: 15 Posts
- Network Engineer: 14 Posts
- Tester: 04 Posts
- WAS Administrator: 06 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 04 Posts
- UX Designer: 03 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 01 Post
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 04 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 61 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 18 Posts
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.): 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 04 Posts
- Security Analyst: 13 Posts
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 01 Post
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 03 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India SO Job
Educational Qualification – Candidates who want to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment should possess the following qualification:
- Developer, System / Server Administrator, Database Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, Tester, WAS Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect – BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute and relevant experience.
- Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager – B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR;
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Age Limit –
Age Limit andAge relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PH, and OBC Candidates as per the rules mentioned in Official SBI Specialist Officer Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be appointed for the above posts on the basis of their performance in the online exam and personal interview.
Application Fee – Structure of fee for various posts is mentioned below:
- For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 125/-
SBI SO Online Application Form 2019
Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria needed for these posts can apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment through the official website www.sbi.co.in.
Before applying online candidates should scan and save the copy of the essential documents that may be needed to upload while applying online.
In addition, they should keep a scanned copy of their recently clicked passport size photo and signature.
For more details download the official notification attached below in PDF format.
Important Links and Downloads