Telangana TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 7306 Teacher Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad has declared a new recruitment notification of TSPSC Gurukal Teacher Recruitment 2017 for the 7306 Vacancies available for Art Teacher, Craft Teacher, Music Teacher, Staff Nurse, Physical Education Teacher, Physical Director, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Librarian vacancies in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Job aspirants looking for the Latest Teaching Jobs in Telangana State and are having essential qualification and satisfying the eligibility which is mentioned in the official advertisement of Telangana TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 are invited to apply online for the 7306 TSPSC Teacher Latest Posts in Telangana State Public Service Commission.
The online registrations for the TSPSC Teacher 2017 Vacancies are starting from 10-02-2017 and the last date to apply for this recruitment drive is 04-03-2017. Important Details related to TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Vacancy 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, relaxation in age for reserved category candidates, selection process, application fee, admit card release date, exam pattern and syllabus, tentative date of examination and other important details are mentioned below.
Starting Date to Apply Online – 10.02.2017
Last Date to Apply Online – 04.03.2017
Last Date to download Admit Cards – 07 days Before Commencement of Examination
Tentative Date of Examination – 02-04-2017
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
Total Number of Vacancies – 7306
Post Name – Gurukul Teacher
Organization Name – Telangana State Public Service Commission
Distribution of Vacancies –
1. Art Teacher: 372 Posts
2. Craft Teacher: 43 Posts
3. Music Teacher: 197 Posts
4. Staff Nurse: 533 Posts
5. Physical Education Teacher: 616 Posts
6. Physical Director: 06 Posts
7. Post Graduate Teacher: 921 Posts
8. Trained Graduate Teacher: 4362 Posts
9. Librarian: 256 Posts
Official Website Link – www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Gurukul Teacher 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – In order to apply for the post of TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Post, Candidates must possess the following educational qualification-
1. Art Teacher: Intermediate or its equivalent, Possession of Govt., Diploma in Arts course with Free hand outline and model drawing, Design and Painting or Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Art or Painting or Sculpture
2. Craft Teacher: Intermediate, Trade certificate from ITI in woodwork/ Tailoring/ Bookbinding/ Embroidery/ Carpenter/ Sewing Technology/ Dress making or Polytechnic Diploma in relevant discipline with Technical Teacher’s Certificate.
3. Music Teacher: Intermediate, Diploma in Indian Music or Degree in Indian Music with Technical Teacher certificate in Music.
4. Staff Nurse: Nurse Training Course (GNM) Diploma course or B.Sc., Nursing
5. Physical Education Teacher: Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination, Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education
6. Physical Director: Degree or its equivalent, Master’s Degree in Physical Education with relevant experience
7. Post Graduate Teacher: Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc) or its equivalent in the concerned subject, first or Second Class B.Ed with relevant experience
8. Trained Graduate Teacher: Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) with not less than 60% of marks, first or Second Class B.Ed
9. Librarian: Degree in Library Science from an institution recognized by the UGC
Age Limit – The age limit should be 18 to 44 years for the Telangana PSC Gurukul Teacher Post.
Relaxation in Age – Reserved Category Candidates like SC, ST, PWD and OBC will be granted relaxation in age. For more details regarding age relaxation refer official notification of TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected for the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher 2017 Post on the basis of their performance in written examination.
Application Fee – TSPSC Fee is Rs. 320/- (Rs. 200/- Processing Fee + Rs. 120/- Examination Fee) towards online through SBI ePay. There is no exam fee for SC, ST, BC, PH, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years belonging to Telangana State.
Pay Scale – Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website till 04.03.2017. For complete details download the official notification attached below in PDF Format. The link to apply online is also mentioned below.
Download TSPSC Official Notification for
Telangana TS PSC Gurukul Teacher Admit Card 2017
The admit card for the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Post will be available at the official website after the successful conduction of the online registrations. Usually the call letter is released 7 days prior to the examination date. The tentative date of exam is 2 April 2017 and candidates can download their TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Admit Card which will contain all the important details like exam venue, date and time of reporting and instructions for the written or online examination. Admit Card is must in order to appear in the examination center. No candidate shall be entertained to enter the examination hall if he fails to bring his or her admit card.
For Latest Job Notifications, Follow the links provided below
To receive job alerts on your whatsapp – Text “Send me Whatsapp Free Job Alerts” to +918054928033