Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 for Medical Officer Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission is conducting has announced the CMS Exam on 21 July 2019. All the important details related to UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 will be mentioned in the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019.
Date of Written Exam – 21.07.2019
The selection process will be based on the performance of candidates in written exam and interview. Thus the important details like interview date, venue, date and time of reporting, instructions for the interview, etc mentioned in the UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card.
Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2019
Hall Ticket is compulsory for all the candidates who are going to appear in their upcoming exam. Without call letter, no candidate shall be entertained to enter the examination hall.
In addition to this, candidates must also bring with them a valid govt. issued photo identity proof for verification purpose. Other important details mentioned in the respective UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019.
Once the hall ticket uploaded at the official website, candidates who had applied online for this exam can download their call letter for the following posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways Admit Card
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services Hall Ticket
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services Admit Card
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council Call Letter
Download UPSC CMS Interview Admit Card 2019
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Official Site: upsconline.nic.in, upsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam, 2019
Notification: UPSC CMS Admit Card
Status: Will be available to download 2-3 weeks prior to the exam date
Steps to download UPSC 2019 Hall Ticket
You can follow the important steps which are mentioned below to download your UPSC Call Letter 2019.
- First of all visit the official website
- Click on Recruitment 2019
- Click on the link displaying UPSC CMS Admit Card
- Enter your details like registration and date of birth
- Click Submit
- You can download and take a print out of the hard copy of the admit card
Click Here for CMS 2019 Admit Card