UPSC CMS Medical Officer Notification 2019 for Combined Medical Services Exam for 965 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has released the latest employment news regarding UPSC CMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 for the 965 vacant vacancies. These vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts and General Duty Medical Officer, etc.
The official notification is available at the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can apply online for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 for 10.04.2019 onwards to 06.05.2019. The online application form for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Exam 2019 is available at the official website and the link for applying online is shared below.
Important details regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 like online application form, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation rules, selection process, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus, pay scale and date of release of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2019 till 6.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 05-05-2019 23.59 Hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 06-05-2019′
- The date for Examination: 21-07-2019
- Declaration of Result: September/October 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officers:
Official Site: upsconline.nic.in, upsc.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 965
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam, 2019
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer: 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 362 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Max Age of Applicants applying for this recruitment drive must be 32 years. Refer official notification for complete details regarding Age limit and relaxation rules for reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PWD, OBC, EXSM, etc.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: UPSC CMS 2019 Fee is Rs. 200/- which can be deposited at any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application Form of UPSC CMS Exam 2019
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are invited to apply for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Recruitment by online mode through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. For more detail like pay scale, exam pattern and syllabus download the official notification.
About UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
UPSC Admit Card for Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 will be released at the official website 2 weeks prior to the examination and all the important details related to the examination like venue, date and time of reporting, etc will be mentioned in the respective UPSC CMS Medical Officer Admit Card 2019.